Could someone please tell me the reason why, if your teen years are supposed to be about finding out who you are and what you're supposed to do in life, I feel like I need to know everything and do big things now?
Could someone please explain to me why it's so hard to wait, not to grow up, but to discover the plans that God has for you?
Could someone please show me how to get past all of the obstacles that keep getting in my way?
Could someone please give me an example of what it's like to trust God completely and not worry about the future?
Could someone please let me borrow some of their faith?
Could someone please tell me what to do?
Could someone...please?
You'll never know everything, that's why we're always learning :)
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't know the purpose of teenage years lol but you already know who you are, maybe you just can't express yourself the way you want to?
Self-expression and self-discovery isn't the problem. My problem is that I don't like to wait for God to tell me what I should do. Of course, that's just human nature. We don't like to wait for things. :]
ReplyDeleteHow about in the meantime you strengthen yourself and prepare to hurdle those obstacles when they do come so when his plan is layed out in front of you, you shall be ready.
ReplyDelete