...if I had one chance to tell you something:
You are loved, more than you can ever know.
This is what I want to say to you,
if I had one chance to speak to your heart:
You are loved, more than you can imagine."
~ Rebecca St. James
You'll never know how many nights I've stayed up late, interceding at the throne for you. I know you won't, because even I've lost track. You say you've tried to speak to Him. You won't even use His name in conversation, as if you think He can't here you - or maybe you're afraid that He can. You say you didn't feel anything, that He didn't hear you. I know He hears me. My soul is screaming, weeping for Him to break you. How could God not hear me as I beg for Him to soften your heart and turn your face toward His, though it may take you withing inches of your life? God cares about you; that's more than enough reason for me to.
No comments:
Post a Comment