Thursday, April 15, 2010

Enough to Let Me Go

Oh, I'm a wandering soul.
I'm still walking the line that leads me home alone.
All I know is I still got mountains to climb on my own.
On my own.

Do you love me enough to let me go?
Do you love me enough to let me go?
To let me follow through, to let me fall for you, my love?
Do you love me enough to let me go?


Switchfoot



...No, I didn't. Not until it was to late, until I'd gone to far. Now I do; now I'm letting you go. I'm a cracked mirror, trying vainly to reflect a perfect image, and I can't fix this mess I've made. So I'm letting it all go, letting it fly to the four corners of the wind. Letting you go, because love does not seek its own.

True love is allowing the other person to make their own choices, even when it hurts you.

No comments:

Post a Comment