Monday, January 23, 2012

The reason I made this blog in the first place...


...and I just realized now that my nom de plume goes out the window with this post, but I am alright with that. I suppose I will have some remodeling to do on my main page, though.

But back to the topic at hand! The reason that I created this site in the first place was to hopefully someday use it as a base for updating my readers with information about my published work. Until this point, I had nothing major published. However, that has changed as of today! I hinted awhile back that I had a good reason for removing my blog containing the whole of my novel Beast. I can now announce that I have successfully self-published my first novel, and it is available at lulu.com! It is on sale there for $13.50. Any money I make on these books will go towards my missions trip to Nigeria this summer (since I am currently at college and unable to actively participate in a number of the fundraisers going on at my church). After my missions trip, the profits will go towards paying off my college loans. (Fun, fun!)

Check it out! http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/beast/18844310

Sincerely,
Jessica Shope

No comments:

Post a Comment