Through April 30th, I am selling copies of Beast for $11.48 at lulu.com, which is 15% off the original price. All profits through the end of April are going towards my missions trip to Nigeria this summer. I will be going to an orphanage/school with a group from my home church. While there, we will be painting classrooms and playrooms in a new school building and spending time with the kids at the orphanage and school.
Also, I humbly ask that you would pray for our group as we prepare to go on this trip. Please pray for unity and safety. Recently in Nigeria, there have been threats and attacks from an extreme Islamic group. The attacks have been aimed at Christians in the north of the country. Although most of the attacks have been focused on a different part of the country than where we will be traveling, it is still a concern as we make our travel plans. Pray for the church in Nigeria, that it would continue to grow despite this persecution.
Thank you for your support!
Jess
No comments:
Post a Comment