I've just passed another milestone! Beast is now officially registered with the Library of Congress. I'm also working on writing some more stuff -- harder than I ever anticipated on top of college work, though having the past week off for Easter helped -- and trying to schedule at least one more book signing for the summer.
I hope that every out there on the all-mighty Internet had a wonderful Easter! Or spring break, if you don't celebrate Easter. Or, if you didn't get a single day off, I hope you had a lovely weekend anyways. I spent my time writing, completing some of my classroom observances for my education classes at Grove City College, and job hunting for this summer. I think I filled out about fourteen applications within 24 hours. I have a new found appreciation for people who are currently unemployed and do this on a regular basis. I also tried sushi -- and caviar -- for the first time at the urging of my boyfriend. It wasn't bad, but I think I'll always be a meat and potatoes girl at heart. That's what I get for growing up in Lancaster!
Now, I'm back at college, trying to get my brain back into "work" mode. I have five more weeks to push through until my freshman year of college is over. It feels weird saying that, though. It seems like I just moved in yesterday, and at the same time it seems a lifetime ago.
Spring is an expansive time. ~ Christina Rossetti
Enjoy it while it's here!
Blessings,
Jess
No comments:
Post a Comment