Friday, August 10, 2012

Sophomore

I'm feeling every bit the "wise fool" as I begin packing for my sophomore year of college. I think I understand the application now as it relates to schooling. You've got that one year under your belt, and it's so tempting to think that you can handle anything and that you've got it all together. But you're still on the younger end, and the realization hits you that you really don't know much at all.

Eleven more days.

1 comment:

  1. After thinking on this, I realized how well your definition becomes a larger sense of life as well. Whatever stage one is at, from the second year student to the fifteen year experienced teacher, not everything is known nor all situations handled as well as they could be.
    It's even more tempting to think you have it together as you get on with more experience under your belt, but life keeps you on your toes.

    ReplyDelete