I really don't know what to think about school starting again in less than nineteen hours. I guess it's because I've tried so hard not to think about it. There's going to be quite a bit of new stuff going on this year.
For starters, I'm trying out for the school play tomorrow. We're putting on The Aventures of Tom Sawyer, and I'm trying out for the part of the Widow Douglas. Wish me luck! It's my first serious audition. Even if I don't get the part, though, I'd still like to be involved in some sort of way - like with the back stage crew.
Secondly, I'm the class secretary this year. Fun! >_> I guess we'll just see how that goes. I have my little black planner with special dates and times for this year all ready, and I'm determined to get my class organized even if it kills me.
Thirdly, I have no idea who half of my teachers are going to be. We're getting at least five new teachers this year.
In the end, I just have to leave all of this up to God. None of these things are worth worrying over, so I'm just trying not to even think about it. I'll do my best with whatever is thrown at me this year. I'm looking forward to what God has to teach me, whether the lessons be painful or pleasant.
Another thing, though, that I AM thinking about right now...I HAVE TO GET UP AT 5:20 AM TOMORROW MORNING!!!!! I'll catch the bus, bleary-eyed, tomorrow at 6:40 am. More joy...
No comments:
Post a Comment