Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wacked-Out Internet...

...So it appears that my wacked-out internet has once again gotten in the way of my plans...I was unable to get on blogger or my e-mail for a few days...Oddly enough, I found that I could still get on some other sites. This'll be a shorty because I have to get up early tomorrow. I have Staff In Training at camp this week! I'm excited, but the end of the week will also be really sad. This is the last week of camp for the summer, so I won't see these people for another year! =[ Some of them I might not see again, and so we'll have to keep in touch over the internet.

Hey, enough of my rambling! I'd like to hear some of your camp stories. If they're too long to write up in a comment, write a post and send me the link! Love to hear from y'all. ;]

- Jane

5 comments:

  1. don't have any I'm afraid!......would love to hear yours though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey....haven't been to any camps yet.....i know its odd ain't it!......but I'd to hear your end of the story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camp! :) Haha, I went for NCC Camp once (National Cadet Corps), which is sort of like AFROTC I think... But anyway, The first night we were there, five of us were sitting around listening to nothing playing Uno, when we had a brilliant idea...

    We set the clock and the watches of the 'Sleepers' ahead to 0500h, got some guys to hold toothbrushes and stuff, and let all hell break loose. A queue outside the toilets at 0200? Everyone must've thought they got diarrhea or something... Best part is, nobody ever said anything :P

    But maybe that's not the story you were looking for eh?

    Anyway, my actual Blog is at http://bharat411.blogspot.com... Claustrum is just a book I'm trying to write :) Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know exactly what kind of camps your talking about, but in the summers of 2002, 2003, and 2004, I worked for Centrifuge church camps. It was a 7am-11pm 5 days a week job for 9 weeks. I loved it. It wore me out, but I miss it a great deal. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete