Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Craziness

So I managed to survive the first two days of school, what with the arriving late thanks to my bus, the crazy schedule changes, the half-a-dozen-or-so new teachers, and the load of homework that I find myself with on only the second day.

For the whole school year, I am going to try and do my devotions in the morning, for at least ten minutes - more if I can help it. I'm realizing how vital it is to start my days off right. When I'm in the Word, I find that I've got the strength and the right attitude to get through the day. And if I don't...my day is just a mess.

If I seek God first, He'll go before me throughout my day and guide me by the hand. I'd rather that than trying to stumble around on my own.

Anyways...not much else going on here. Comment so I can have someone to talk to! =]

- Jane

1 comment:

  1. "If I seek God first, He'll go before me throughout my day and guide me by the hand. I'd rather that than trying to stumble around on my own." I AGREE WITH YOU:)

    I do miss my school days.

    Blessings to you.

    Thank you once again for stoppin' by:)

    ReplyDelete