Twenty-nine days until my birthday!! Guess I should be excited, since it's a milestone and all...But I'm not that excited.
In other news, it's a dreary, soggy, spongy day and looks like it's also going to be a dreary, soggy, spongy weekend.
In other other news, I think I'm getting a cold. Congested, weary, the works.
In other other other news, besides being physically drained, I'm emotionally drained. I'm not going to go into detail. Let me just say that I don't even know what I'm feeling, and I wouldn't know how to explain it if I did. Another note: This is rare for me. Usually I can figure things out...But right now, I'm just sort of hanging in there, like I'm on a rope dangling over the middle of a creek and I don't know which way to swing.
That's it for now. I'm not in a typing mood today. I think I need more sleep.
I'm also going to my friend's birthday party tonight. Looking forward to it, but there's still a lot of other junk on my mind.
Hope you're feeling better! Days are only dreary, soggy, and spongy if you make them.
ReplyDeleteAs for being emotionally drained, well, it happens. Put on some music, lie on your bed, and sort out yourself. Works for me, sometimes.
Happy Early Birthday!
hey now less than 29 days left na for ur b'day.
ReplyDeletehey lovely giv us all a party hi hi kidding.
so ye how was the party u attended.
and so try hard and remove the junk frm ur mind hi hi be cool.