...Or has it been? Seems like now that I've fallen back into the routine of school, days go by without number. Wow. How cliche. Since when did I get cliche? I've always been about being original, because that's just who I am.
Not that I'm not interested in other things that other people are interested in...But I pick and choose.
*vigorously shakes her head* ANYWAYS, that's not what I was getting at. So where was I? I believe that I was going to say...
My life seems kind of dull now. Not constantly, but have you ever...
Have you ever just had this INSANE craving for adventure? The kind that you can only read about in books? Life itself should be an adventure; I realize that.
But here I am, still wishing for my Narnia, my Terebithia, my Neverland.
And here I am, with my feet still bolted to the ground. No wardrobe, no magic swing over a creek, no pixie dust for me to fly away on.
I'm stuck. I'm waiting.
But HOW LONG, oh Lord? How long must I wait for my adventures to begin?!
No comments:
Post a Comment