Sunday, November 16, 2008

Guess I'm it...

Been tagged by DragonRaid.

So anyways, the rules are:

1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag eight people and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.

8 things about me:
1. I am a Christian, and I love my Jesus!!
2. I read waaaayyy too much, but maybe not as much as I used to when I was younger because I had more free time then.
3. I can wiggle my ears.
4. I hate spanish (the language, the class - and I don't care for the teacher, either).
5. I want to be an English teacher one day.
6. I'm anti-social - well, sort of. I do what I want to do, and if others feel like joining me, that's fine. If other people don't ask me to join in with what they're doing, I just assume that they don't want me to join. And I know that isn't always true...but I guess that's just become my mentality. :/
7. I probably read too many romance novels and watch too many chick flicks. :[
8. And I am still waiting for my Prince Charming, Wesley, Mr. Darcy, James Sterling, Will Turner, and/or Phantom/Raoul. I'm not sure which of the last two I'd prefer as of right now, and I don't think I'll ever be sure if Christine made the right choice or not.



And, sorry. I'm not tagging anyone. lol. I find these things really annoying, and I don't plan on annoying anyone else who might be annoyed by them. I'm sorry, you find that annoying? ANNE-OI-ED!!! Er...sure. lol.


END.

4 comments:

  1. niice tat..so u wanna be an englisg teacher wow..these dys its rare to see a kid saying that they wanna bcome a teacher...wow

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to discuss religion with you and I am new to blogging so I don't know any other way to contact besides leaving a comment. If you would just reply anytime to help me out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fun, you have Spanish class?

    thank you for droppin' by, hey i missed you too.

    ReplyDelete