Haven't been here in awhile. I don't plan on giving any excuses why, because they've all been used before. So I'm just going to fill you all in.
Since I was last on here posting on my main blog, I have celebrated a birthday with a surprise party, put up more chapters of Beast, gone to a Hawk Nelson concert (Ahhhh!!!! Jason Dunn!!!!), finished my two month babysitting job, not participated in Halloween (simply because I had no plans), gone shopping, done school stuff, started basketball, been to play practice...
Whew. Am I forgetting anything? I don't know. lol. That's a lot right there already.
There's been so much that I've wanted to post on here to encourage my readers, but I simply haven't made the time. It's not a matter of finding time; it's a matter of making time. Of course you want to do a million things while you have something else going on, but when you actually have five minutes to do the things you really want to, you just want to sit down and fall asleep, right? I think pretty much everyone can vouch for that.
Basketball should be good this year. We have quite a few freshmen - five, I believe. Two sophomores, one junior, and two seniors. Well, that's what I get for attending a small private school! lol. But I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I love most of my teachers, and I tolerate the rest. haha! The homework can be overwhelming, but not impossible.
Art class is the best right now. We raided the drama closet at the beginning of the year and dressed up in kooky outfits. Then we all had our pictures taken, which we traced on tracing paper and then transfered to a large piece of paper. Now, we're working on coloring them in with oil pastels. We're trying just to get the basics of each self-portrait, modeling our own works after those of Madiglioni.
...Anywho, I can't think of anything else to really say at the moment. Maybe I'll think of something else later. lol. Till then,
- Jane
No comments:
Post a Comment