Sunday, December 7, 2008

Bllllaaaaaahhhhhhh....

I'm having trouble of thinking what to write. I think of tons of stuff during the week, but when I finally have a moment to sit down and write, my mind goes blank. Anyone else on the same boat?

Well, for all of my Christian friends out there on blogger, please remember me in your prayers. I've just been feeling really alone as of late, and I'm not sure why. I think I'm just stressed because I've been focusing the waves instead of the One who made them and controls them. I haven't been sleeping well, either. It seems like almost every night, I have these nightmares where someone or something is after me, and it comes to get me when I'm alone. Then one of my friends will show up, and it goes away.

For whatever reason, I'm just not having a good time of it right now. So please be praying for me.

In other news, our varsity girls basketball team had a tournament this weekend, and we came in first! However, I only got to play about two minutes the whole weekend, which is a downer. I feel like even though I was cheering my heart out, I didn't really get to contribute.

One of these days I'll get on here and say something uplifting again. Like I said, I think of a lot of really good stuff to write when I never have time to. Sorry, everyone! :[

1 comment:

  1. I believe your team coming in first the weekend is uplifting news. Just because you didn't star in the wins doesn't mean that you did not make a difference. Isn't that how christianity works?

    ReplyDelete