Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's all about hanging in there...

So, I have good news and bad news for my Beast readers.

The good news is that I now have all chapters up through Chapter 43 posted!

The bad news is that I have left everyone with a cliff hanger. I know, you all love me now, right? haha.

I have a little blurb on the Beast site now (it appears as a poll with only one option). As soon as you have finished reading Chapter 43, please click on the little dot and "vote"! This is so I can get a rough estimate of how many people have been reading and are caught up on the story before I post more chapters and bring it all to a close.

Thank you, everyone, for being so patient as I get new chapters on the site! Keep reading!

Blessings,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment