...I haven't been here in forever. Guess today that I should try to get some more chapters of Beast up...And everyone said, "YEA!!"
Or not. That's ok. You don't have to...
Well, I think that today I'll just be working on For A Reason and reading Crown Duel by Sherwood Smith(that is such a cool name! :D).
Actually, it will be my second time reading it. I love that book!
Anyways, God Bless you all! If I haven't heard from ya in awhile, please leave a comment. I'd love to chat!
- Jane
Hi. I hope you've been well. I too have been missing in action. But you appear to be in good spirits so happy reading.
ReplyDeleteP.S. You read books twice?? LOL. That's cute. I love reading but am always looking for a new read.
you too? i haven't been on in like a week! lol. had nothing to write for awhile. i don't like to force things. hope your story is going well, i need to catch up on it! if only i didn't have summer reading for school...best of luck!
ReplyDeletehi jane, oh i envy you, you can even read your book twice. Lately, I've been so lazy to read, maybe because I pretty tired, tired of everything LOL.
ReplyDeletethank you once again for your comment.
Be well my friend