Tuesday, July 15, 2008

[Near] Future Plans

Wednesday night: Bible study at my shack.

Friday morning through Sunday night: CAMPING AND BOATING WEEKEND!!! :D A great time for the teens at my church to connect and grow. Of course...There's also the tenting, boating, tubing, water skiing, wake boarding, and prank-playing. *evil chuckle*


Ok, so it's a youth group function...Doesn't mean we can't pull a prank or two...Last year, we forked the guys' tents. This year...Well...I'll tell you afterwards and let you know if it all went according to plan or if it went horribly wrong.

Sunday night: Do laundry and re-pack for camp in the morning. Ah, my last week as a resident camper! There's gonna be a lot of crying, I can tell everyone that right now. However, I'm hoping to go back there next summer and get a job. I'm taking two weeks of Staff In Training this summer already.

I guess that brings us to...

Monday morning through Friday evening: CAMP!!! Nuff said...

So...Needless to say I'll be busy...But I'm also planning on having a lot of fun.

Toodles!

- Jane

3 comments:

  1. Your camp reminds me a lot of the one I went to for a while. I stopped going just this summer, but it was a lot of fun while it lasted. I'm guessing the only reason I didn't continue is because it seemed like so much of a stranger filled town to me, even after eight years of going. At least my sister's great there - she's getting a job there next summer! It was a Y camp (YMCA sponsored).

    When you leave something behind like your duty as a resident camper, it can be tough. But hey - you're gonna be leading 'em soon! You'll be who all the former "You"s look up to. What could be cooler than that?

    -Vitamin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come and check out my blog and tell me what u think of it. I like ur blogs a lot
    http://happygirlsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this, that i missed during my teen years, missed means i did never experience.

    You seemed have much fun during the camp:)

    ReplyDelete