Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Searching

I see so many people searching for hope, searching for something more. I wish that they would hand their lives over to Jesus...People, listen. You can't live life on your own. There's someone who loves you so much that he would die for you, and if you just reach out, he's there waiting for you...I just wish that you could all understand...

My heart goes out to ya.

3 comments:

  1. Hello thank you for the comment. And Yes, to answer your question, I am indeed a Catholic. Very nice post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes! i have read the book & it doesnt make any sense at all. however, i really love to draw & i think the artwork in the book(the original illustrations) are amazing. but yeah i really never liked the book or the movie haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi jane, thank you for dropping by again on my site

    here's a portion of my testimony.

    http://jhunnelle.blogspot.com/2008/03/my-view-about-purity-abstinence-etc.html

    you can also read these

    http://jhunnelle.blogspot.com/2008/06/long-wait-is-over-finally-ive-got-my.html
    http://jhunnelle.blogspot.com/2008/06/how-does-my-fiance-meet-me.html

    ReplyDelete