Saturday, October 25, 2008

Today was...

...so much fun! I got to spend the day with my best friend shopping. We went to the mall, then to lunch at Olive Garden, then to Barnes and Noble. It was quite the day. =]

Yesterday, she came home with me after school, and we went to my youth group's harvest party later that night. The festivities kicked off with all of us gathering at the local flea market, then splitting up into smaller groups and attempting to find to find our youth leaders, who were dressed up in kooky outfits. It was my first person hunt, and I loved it! I'm really hoping that we do it again next year. After that, we went to a barn and did a couple of games there. At the end of the night, we had a short Bible lesson. Our youth pastor talked to us about how our person hunt related to the Great Commission. You have to go to a place, look for people, then talk to them. Pretty straight forward. ;] haha. The night ended with a pinata and a mad scramble for the sweet treats.

And my birthday is tomorrow! Should be fun. =]

Well, right now I'm watching Corpse Bride on ABC. One of my faves! So I'm gonna go.

For all of you waiting for more chapters of Beast - I'm sorry it's taking so long! I promise that I'll get around to adding more soon. Thanks for being so patient!

Till next time,
Jane

1 comment: