Monday, June 30, 2008

Online?

Why can't blogger have a thing like IM or Myface that let's you know when other people are on???


Gosh...


Anyone else agree with me?

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh yeaaaah
    I totally agree
    Ur right i should try to forgive myself, but sometimes its just so hard especially when u know that u were really awful n that u dont usually act like that, its like the 1st time i get that upset n say all that! God i really regret it so much!
    Anyway i wish theres as u say away to know who's on....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you! They should definitely have something like that~ Btw, I really like your blogs! And thanks for visiting my site =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, yeh! why don't we suggest to blogger (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea, but in the meantime pick up code at www.myusersonline.com You get a little button that tells you how many people are on your site at the moment.
    http://myeventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete