Sunday, October 19, 2008

Just one more!

Just one more week until my birthday! I s'pose I'm starting to get excited now. :]

My original plans consisted of going shopping with my best friend on Saturday. Then we thought that we might have to cancel. We are, however, back on schedule, and she will be sleeping over Friday night as well. We'll be watching Phantom of the Opera, probably some Doctor Who episodes, and of course Princess Bride is a MUST!

"AAAAAAAAS YOUUUUUUU WIIIIIIIIISH!!!"

Hahaha! It's the best movie of ALL time! If you haven't seen the Princess Bride yet, watch it!If you have seen it and you don't absolutely love it, you simply don't have your head screwed on straight.

Honestly, I wouldn't care if my bestie and I went shopping or not. I'm getting to spend time with her and make a few memories, and that's what I'll love the most.

The one thing that I really wanted for my birthday I've already received: a beautiful, colorful fall. My dad kept on saying, "The leaves are just going to turn brown and drop this year."

WRONG!

When I heard him say that, I prayed, "Dear God, the one thing that I want for my birthday, even if I get nothing else, is a pretty fall!"

The leaves have been in full color for a week now, and I only realized yesterday that my prayer had been answered. Guess that shows just how often I take Him for granted!


Ecclesiastes 3:11
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

1 comment: