Monday, October 6, 2008

Twenty days until my brithday!

I s'pose you could say that I'm getting a little more excited now. I won't be having a huge blow-out, but a friend of mine are planning on going shopping for the day. We'll see how things turn out!

Homework has been keeping me busy, along with another project I have going on right now. I have a class car wash on Saturday, and...uhhh...Yeah. On the 20th my class is going to see Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing. I guess it's a comedy? I dunno. haha!

I love this time of year. The sun is still warm, and yet the are is cool. It's perfect! Plus, the leaves are so beautiful - reds and golds and browns. It's a pity that fall is so short, and school makes it seem even shorter. *sighhh*

I guess God made fall short so that we would learn to appreciate it. Thanks God! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment