Was his name-o.
Just kidding, everyone. Please don't send me off to the happy hut. LOL.
Well, I'm still here at my grandparents' till Sunday. Then I'll be headed home.
I fell like I should appologize for my terrible timing with the site for Beast. I just wanted to get the first part up there before I left, but I forgot how long a week can be online. Now I feel like I'm in danger of loosing my readers if I have to wait too long to put the next chapter up...I promise, I'll have the next one up a few days from now, and I'll try to get a bunch up after that to keep everyone satisfied for awhile. :]
Here's my little nugget for the day:
Money CAN buy power, friends, fame, and happiness, but it CAN'T buy peace.
TTFN!
thank you very much for your feedback! really, i appreciate it. i didn't mean to use apparently. actually, i forgot to edit it out (one of the disadvantages of writing on the spur of a moment). i didn't notice that before, the story being a little too fast paced. i'll take it into consideration when i write the other chapters, and when i (hopefully) rewrite the story someday. oh, don't be hesitant to give me constructive critisism, i can take it :). i'm looking forward to read future chapters of your story. who knows? maybe i can pcik up some writing techniques :)
ReplyDelete