...writing everyday like I said I would...Camp has kept me busy, as has reading and keeping in touch with my friends.
I don't know who reads this blog, or if anyone does.
Probably no one.
How many other lonely blogs are out there?
But just in case this blog IS ever read, I shall be vague about my own personal affairs. This is the one place where I can speak freely, even if it's not as freely as I would like.
So let me say to anyone reading this that I am NOT one of those dramatic people. Actually, I am completely anti-drama. It's unnecessary and foolish. If you think that I sound dramatic on hear, do not be misled. It is simply because I am a writer...I express myself differently than the song writer or the dancer or the pro wrestler...yeah.
So here is a briefing of my current personal life: semi-vague, but true.
He's my best friend. I love him as more than that, but I'm not sure that he understands. I can't be any more blatant than I've already been about how I feel. I think he gets it...But we're JUST FRIENDS and that's all he wants to be. I'm alright with that...But have my efforts been wasted? After keeping up a long-distance friendship after so many years, after sending Christmas presents, after showing him how much I care, has it all been in vain? Should I bother anymore? At the same time...I can't stop thinking and feeling the way that I do, not because it's a habit now, but because it was never my choice to fall in love in the first place...It just...happened? I don't know...How do you stop loving someone? You never forget; you can't lie to yourself. It's just as pointless as anything else is.
But why did he have to be so wonderful?
I'm just trusting God. He has a plan, even though I can't see it; I'm starting to realise that I don't have to.
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
I believe that God has plan 4 everyone, though we dnt c it or dnt understand it.... n u cant forget sm1. u can try to lie to urself. u can even think u did it,but just 4 a short time till he do or say anythn maybe nice or say at the end of a phone convo, chat, letter or anyother way I LOVE U of course he mean like a frnd not more, but its enough to know that u cant lie to urself!
ReplyDeletevery nice blog ;)
Hey, urvw, ur blog is cool so its normal to comment on it,n i heard abt ur blog by a comment u post on a blog i visited lol
ReplyDeleteAbt ur 1st Q: yeah i think he's a prophet n a gr8 man,thats if ur asking if i think he's the God's son. Im a muslem so.....but i also think that Mohamad is a prophet, it's wat i believe.
Abt the 2nd Q: it's in German means Angel in the hell, im not German
Nice to meet u
C ya